( or so i like to think)
overall, november was my most successful month of the year. this feels quite disheartening to say because now there’s barely a month left before we step into 2022😭😭 it feels crazy to think i had to get back in control of my life ONLY when the year ended🤣🤣
better late than never i guess?
- i also completed the entire poppy war trilogy, and i have a lot of thoughts
- out of all the books i read in november, i liked inheritance games the most and i cannot wait for the sequel. i feel like inheritance games is just going to become one of those books i’ll keep screaming about all the time
- tokyo ever after was such a bad book. i don’t think i ever term books as “good” or “bad” but tokyo ever after sucked. i felt there was a huge amount of humor gone wrong. there were things that could have been funny but they weren’t and yea… i didn’t even like the main character. yoshi was literally everything and then they turn the whole plot on him, like ??? what was the author even thinking? 2 stars, and i feel bad for wasting my money on it💀💀💀
- in this month, aka december i’m currently not watching anything but i plan to change that within a few days. i’m currently reading the tokyo ghoul: re manga series and it’s literally so good, i can’t go an hour without thinking about it😭😭
- i also plan to start haikyuu season 4 this month and i’m looking forward to it!
- fighting with my family was literally such a good movie, and while it was slightly cliche, i still enjoyed watching it
- mean girls and legally blonde were obviously re-watches but i loved watching them. mean girls never fails to make me laugh🤣🤣
🎧music i listened to (the most😌)🎧
- i have no idea if this is an unpopular opinion or not but according to me, taylor swift’s reputation album is her best. atleast for me, i love reputation more than any other taylor swift album. everything about the album hits really hard😌
- the tokyo revengers opening is literally one of my fave anime openings ever, i listen to it on loop every morning without fail. it’s just>>
overall, november had it’s ups and downs but the downs taught me a lot more about myself and the people i should surround myself with. it was a pretty fulfilling month and i hope december does the same. my highlights would probably being able to manage my time extremely well and juggle school, after school tutions, a social life ( surprising to me too) and posting stuff online. not to mention reading and anime💀💀 i’m definitely a bit sleep deprived but as long as i don’t fall asleep while walking in the middle of the street, i’m fine😌
how did your months ago, and what media did ya’ll consume?? let me know in the comments and yay let’s all have an amazing december!
suffering from success ( november just confirmed my suspicions)
asic signing off,